rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, May 13, 2010
-11:35 AM
Totally no mood to work today.
First is because the things at work is so urgent and I am getting stress everywhere, yet nothing could be done which makes me irritated and didnt feel like proceeding.
Second, the flat that we once again decide that we wanted to get it got problems again and most likely we will not get it. It is at Blk 150 Jalan Teck Whye, Value 337k and asking for 35k. One couple offered 30k and we offered 31k.
Yesterday we are supposed to go down to negogiate with the owner, however she mentioned that she couldnt decide if she wants to sell it or rent it out. And hence, after dinner, we went back home. I was feeling rather uncomfortable since yesterday noon. Felt super lerthargic and the fever feeling.
Today I felt a little better, maybe because my mom helped me massage a bit or maybe because I slept at 9 plus yesterday. So today is the day where I am going to get the flat?? actually i doubt so eh... since she hesistated for so long, no reason why she wanted to sell it though.
But one thing abt the flat is that once we walk out of the lift, we can see that there are painting on the walls. Maybe the neighbour or someone living ard owes LS, but i dun care le ba..hahah...
Lvl 13 also have it. But lvl 13 more obvious, the paints are on the floor.