rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, May 24, 2010
-8:18 PM
22 May: The first time Yuhang never send me down to take a taxi. The day we give in $1000 deposit for our house.
I really thank those who have been praying for us.
For those that have been in this road alongside with us.
Thank You!!!
Today, we are going to pay the other $4000 to seal the deal.
Been so busy lately that I didnt have time to blog, to do things of my own.
Meetings packed all the way for the last few days, other then that is going out.
And somehow I realise I may have neglected my family.
And did I mentioned that my 2 immediate supervisor at work quit which makes the total no. of ppl who quit the job increase to 17 and 3 transfer out to other department ever since I arrive in this company.
Today is also another day where I am so packed at work. I didnt manage to finish my work by 7.30 but I decide i shouldnt make my parents wait so long plus i am really kinda cannot work le.
My mum called at 6.30 to my work place to see if I was still there cause they wanted to fetch me to the meeting which was suppose to be at 7.30 at lot one.
However the meeting was cancelled and change to teleconference at 10pm which i will sign the house contract before that. As I assume that my parents had dinner and so i told yu i go his house eat...and the heartaching thing was when I was on the ride home, my mum cried knowing that I am getting married soon.
Haiz!