rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
-10:15 AM
Have you ever felt like smashing your phone just simply because you felt frustrated and that things are neverending?
I am feeling that now.
I am suppose to feel relieve cause 2 "major" event at work has been completed.
Florence helped me with the FSM items that I am not clear about. Though I had no time for it as so far, my EVERYDAY has been packed and my once a week rest day is too precious to be sacrificed for this issue.
Then this came. Again.
And I have to come out and settle this dame issue cause the only help needs to see my parents.
Dad doesnt knows of course. He will go mad.
Poor mom, suffering everything.
Yuhang is mad too and keep telling me what I should do and such.
Whatever. Can I simply say that I dont need a solution cause I have not choice but to go with the flow. I know he is angry that it involved me, but ............... haiz~ as if I wanted it.
Felt like going on a emotion train lately. Perhaps I should really relax and breath.
I really need a solitude session with God.