rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Friday, July 02, 2010
-2:09 PM
Wenjun To do list:
A*STAR1) Jul: PSC road show at Orchard Hotel
2) Jul: One North - security clearance
3) Jul: SAC - Provides slides
4) September: Chairman Mexico Trip - gotta start busy from now.
5) SIPGA (Ongoing)
6) ARAP (Ongoing)
7) August: SINGA Welcome???
FSM
1) July: amend/ update FEP, Report, Escape route plan
2) July: Brief of Briefing to Fire Warden
3) August: Report
4) 2 weeks before Fire Drill: Brief to Fire Warden
5) September: Fire Drill
6) 21/9 to 23/9: SCDF course of $600++ (Else cert will be expire by 31 Dec 2010) - Have checked with A*STAR, they are unable to fund me for this course at all.
Personal1) July: HDB First Appt
2) July: OCC visit
3) August: YOG Closing
4) Sep: HDB Second Appt
Church1) Song Leader, support singer for Eng & ECS.
2) YF ppt & meeting mins.
3) Misc
Financially1) House (30k)
2) Bed (ard 2k)
3) Reno (Pending)
4) Bridal Studio (2k)
5) Agent Fees (2/3k)
No time to watch show:1) PS Man
2) Calling big Shots or sth
3) Lots others that are ready in my com... Devil wear prada...
No time to read books:1) Twenties: Sophie Kinsella: Due 13 Jul
2) Dear John: Due 30 Jul
3-7) Percy Jackson: 5 books (Sorry Mike - I know i am dragging a little too long)
8) Some other misc books frm library which i totally have no time for.
Watched 2 shows ystd for my only break this week. Wodnerful life and remember me.
Not the best kind of show when you are stress. Both ended with friend died.
(shake head: HAIZ....)