rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Sunday, August 01, 2010
-12:39 AM
Thanks for all who have been asking if I am well.
Financially still struggling, and Yuhang really makes me see that actually I have a lot compared to a lot of others. Hence I shall not complain anymore regarding the house, the weddings. Family financial have never failed to be a problem, is either it is sudden urgency or take it slow. Those who r really concern, if you asked, I will most prob tell you what happen. Not glorious stuff and hence I shall not comment anything about it here.
Somehow, I realise I haven visit any other blogs beside YF blog ever since I started A*STAR. Too busy and too many other things to take care of. However, I will appreciate if you who read my blog leave a tag so that at least I know u are updated with my life and I seriously will love to meet up with you more to share. Blogging is just for my future reference of whatever things that have happened in my life rite now. =))
If you see my facebook, you will have noticed that I have went to try out some of the bridal studio gowns. Just to see which one is suitable for me.
If Rebec didnt suggest to meet up with me and ying this week, I will surely left this item hanging till the last min. Hee...I integrate the trial fitting session in this gathering. Actually I really hope that more sisters could go with me as well, to be involved. But cannot too many ppl go down eh. But anyway to those who comment in facebook, thanks.. appreciate that....At least I can have more ideas=))) hee.. And thanks Rebec and Ying for going letting me make use of our dinner to change it to my trial sessions, treat u all dinner some other time k.
Anyway, coming back, I realise that this first try fitting spoil my initiate thoughts of what I would like to wear for my wedding. I like mermaid style, maybe half mermaid, but my hips is big, I look really huge in that. A-Line suit me. Trying all the gowns make my back hurts . the dress resting on my big hip and somehow ache my spine. Well, at least I know what to look for now.
However if lets say my wedding in in Feb, I will need to get the gown out by next month (Sept). hmm.. see how ba, maybe 12 is not such a good idea anyway.
Me and yuhang are really pro in procastinating yea... hahaha.. house, weddings, dates, banquets, church... haha.. walk one step see one step ba...
But anyway, I am good... thanks for all who prayed.