rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, September 30, 2010
-9:40 AM
相片裡 兒時的模樣 記錄著 年少的時光 曾經在 你我的心中 要登上月亮 要飛越太平洋...
This song is like a eardrum in my head.
I couldnt find the rest of the lyrics online and I wanna buy the CD...
_______________________________________________________________
Pa, don't stop so near that car. It is my company car, so I can expect company people going to spot me.
I alight my dad's usual grey and problematic van and ran to the lift lobby. Standing towards the left side of the lift is not what I will normally do. Sometimes in the morning, you will just want to take a look at yourself in the lift door mirrow and see if everything is in proper order. But not today. I was 45min late for work and therefore I got no intention to be spotted by anyway. I was even thinking of using the fireman lift. But I didnt somehow.
Ding. Lifts here. Great. No body came out. Hmm~
Eight storey.
Ding. "SHIT"
Hi Boss. =D
Inside: '~'
And there goes my morning. Started off with 2 highest authority in my department spotting I am late.
Haiz~
_________________________________________________________________
Monday: Dreamy Blues, driving - fun
Tues: Things brighten up, met yuhang for lunch. went home read story book after driving - dangerous
Wed: Colleague lost her child. Lost the heartbeat inside her. 2 months. =(... Watch Chen Zhen. Went home watch the last 2 episode of Hammer Session. Slept at 1.30am.
And it today, practicing of song later for Eng Svc. Drinking Ipoh white coffee and in no mood to work.